|Property ref : A1000
Floor area: 42m2
Situated in quiet area of Les Bossons, close to the Les Bossons glacier, this 42m apartment is perfect for a first-time buyer or couple wanting a property or holiday home in Chamonix valley.
The first floor has the combined kitchen and living room area and patio doors which open onto a...
|Property ref : C1001
Floor area: 228m2 Land area: 2300m2
An exceptionally exciting opportunity. A superb renovated Farmhouse (with 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 large reception rooms) plus 3 adjoining one-bedroom apartments in a beautiful low maintenance garden. Currently a well established self-catering business alongside a family home,...
Most estate agents in France charge a commission fee based upon the value of your property when you sell it.
Those commission fees typically range from 5 to 10% of the value of your property depending upon the sales price.
These agents then have to charge TVA on top of their commission.
So, in other words, you then pay an additional 19.6% of their commission fee again!
We are NOT an estate agency. Instead we merely advertise your property for you.
You sell your property direct to the buyer.
So, for a while, you are able to advertise your property here for NOTHING. You get to sell your home and pay NO commission fees.
There are NO monthly charges. We will continue to list your property until you sell!
Thus, you can save up to TWELVE percent of your property price by selling your property here.
Let's look at your potential savings by selling your property direct here, and not through an agent....
Based upon typical commission fees that estate agents charge....
- If your property is worth over 1,000,000 euros - then you save over 59,000 euros!!
- If your property is worth over 400,000 euros - then you save more than 24,000 euros!!
- If your property is worth over 200,000 euros - then you save more than 14,000 euros!!
- If your property is worth up to 100,000 euros - then you save up to 9,600 euros!!
So you can either absolutely nothing to sell your property here, or you could pay €9,600, or probably MUCH more to sell it via an agency.
We'd like to think that it's a no-brainer, really!
Here's a few more details about how it works....
- You list your own chalet or apartment or land details
- Prospective buyers contact you directly to arrange a viewing
- If you have a website or a web page for your property we link to it
- If you have a video on YouTube advertising the property, we display that video right on the site.
- You can upload up to 10 photos of your property with no charge per photo.
No commission fees! No charge per photo! Plus, your property remains on the site until you sell it.
Nice and simple.
How easy is it to sell your property directly?
It is no more difficult than if you went via an estate agent.
- You set your asking price.
- You arrange for the Dossier de Diagnostic Technique - all the diagnostic tests required by law.
- Buyers see your advert and contact you direct to arrange viewings.
- They make you an offer. You either say "yes" or "no", or make a counter-offer.
- You both agree on a price.
- Both parties then sign a "Compromis de Vente". We recommend doing this in front of the notaire.
- The buyer then pays their deposit and arranges their financing. The deposit is normally 5-10% of the final sales price.
The Dossier de Diagnostic Technique are professional surveys for termites, asbestos, lead, the condition of the electrical wiring, the energy efficiency of the property, etc. This dossier must be provided to the notaire by the seller. If the seller has not presented it at the signing of the Compromis de Vente, then it MUST be presented before the completion.
From the 1st January 2011, every property that is being advertised - by an estate agent, or the owner - must have been tested for energy efficiency (DPE). This should be paid for by the seller and will cost on average 150 to 200 euros and is valid for 10 years. Once you have signed up to the site, we will automatically send you a list of companies in the Haute Savoie that can perform these diagnostic tests, if they have not already been done.
Click to Sell your property now!